Weekend cycling

It was perfect day for cycling, and my knee has been getting much better, so I went a light cycling to a warehouse area near my house, 15km far from my place.

Today is Sunday, so only a few people were here and I felt as if I kept the all of this town to oneself. Sky is blue, See is blue and so quiet, I could hear only the sound of the tires and the pedals of my bike. It's a great moment.

Usually, this area is keep-out zone.


Sky is soooo beautiful.

the message of a sign in a picture below means "Please keep clean this area, because a lot of foreigner came here. Thank you for your cooperation."
This area is NOT sight seeing place, it's cargo port. 
I think it's good and much important, because here is the real Japan.


I had a lunch at a convenience store in this area. Despite today is Sunday, the store was open and served a lot of lunch box, or Obento in Japanese.
The lunch boxes were all voluminous, because usually a lot of tough guys are here.
I bought a "KARAAGE BENTO" or "Fried-chicken and Rice", the price was 480yen.

It was so cheep and voluminous. there were 7 pieces of fried checkens and about 2 rice-dishes of rice. It remind me my childhood life. My father, my brother and I used to bought lunch-boxes for Saturday's lunch, because my mother had her job on Saturday. And I used to had KARAAGE bento, I like fried chicken very much.
I felt somehow good nostalgic moment and had a good lunch.




Riding Record.
Dst. 36.08 km
Average speed : 18.6km/h
Max speed : 41.8km/h





Comments

Popular Posts