Weekend cycling on 18 Dec 2011

I went to one-day trip, it's driving and cycling.

I woke up 4:30 a.m. and left my home 5:30, and headed to Sodegaura Seaside Park, a park in Sodegaura city, in middle-east Chiba pref..

It was still dark and so much cold at 5:30 am. at my place, but I knew today's weather would be beautiful so much, so I departed looking forward to this trip.

Preparing for this trip was finished yesterday.
My bicycle was in a room of my car, not the trunk, because my car is sedan and the space is unavailable for the bike, just like the following pic :-)

Bicycle in the car.

And I had three bottle of water, three rice balls, a thermos bottle filled with hot coffee and two pack of coffee for breakfast and drinks during the cycling.

I arrived the park at 6:50. it was soooo cold outside.
But I started to prepare for assembling my bike.
Just arrived

Start point : Sodegaura Seaside Park

This is my bike before assemble.

Bicycle before assemble
Brrrrr. toooooo coooooold.

Bicycle before assemble 2

Finished assembling

Let's start. 

The plan was the Round cycling, dept. and dest. were following.
Dept : Sodegaura Seaside Park, start at 7:30, and be back at 11:00
Dest : Futtsu Misaki Park, arrived at 9:00

to be continued, soon.


Island connection bridge. 

My bike and connection bridge

Mt.Fuji and my bike, on the Connection Bridge

Big ship from on the connection bridge

Futtsu Misaki Park

Mt.Fuji from Futtsu Misaki Park

Big ships

Kisaradu base of Japanese defense force

Palm tree road

Aqualine road. too far...

After cycling

After cycling

Distance : 62.84km
Average speed : 21.4km/h
Max speed : 33.8km/h


After then, I went Onsen, or SPA near here.

Comments

  1. It must have been so cold!
    Just imagining make me freezing.
    I'm so happy to know you had a wonderful trip and thank you for your enjoying your own time in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts