A morning cycling on 03 Nov 2011

Today is a public holiday in Japan. It's "Bunka no Hi" means like a "Culture Day". So I went to a morning cycling.

Unfortunately it was cloudy today, though.
I left my home at 4:45 am. And heading to Mizumoto park via Edogawa riverside cycling road.

At 6:00 am, I called my family in Australia on Skype and said good morning to them.

I arrived at Mizumoto park at 6:30, it was late, because I lost my way, I passed through the way that I had to got into.
And then, I had a breakfast, one Anpan and a can of coffee.

at Mizumoto park

Mizumoto park was nice, but the weather was not good, somehow sadly. And there were a lots of elderly people there and there weren't young people, so it was somehow not energetic.

somehow sadly...

Then, after Mizumoto park, I headed to the Arakawa river side cycling road.
The road to the river from the park was a little complicated and I sometimes had to check the route and change the route.

Tokyo sky tree, a new digital terrestrial broadcasting tower 

The Arakawa river side cycling road was very good for cyclist, and many cyclist were there and they enjoyed there ride.

Arakawa River

Arakawa Rock gate

Almost of them rode a road-race bike, a person who rode a cross bike was only me, I think. So I felt I was only a beginner. :-(

However I enjoyed my cycling and god exercise.

After that I passed Kasai Seaside park, Tokyo Disney Resort and came back home at 5 to 10 am.

82km, for about 4 hours
Average speed 21km, Max 35km
Wooooo, slow. :-/

Comments

Popular Posts