A morning cycling 2011/10/29 Sat.

I went cycling this morning. Today is beautiful morning, that's why I decide to go.
I left home at 6am, and headed to Tokyo Odaiba area.
The traffic was not heavy, but there are many trucks on Route 357, so it's not easy to cycle on the road. 

But Odaiba area was empty, very quiet and the air was clear when I arrive there, so it's a beautiful ride.

I tuned the gear shifter a few days ago, and the feeling was so much better.
so I was really satisfied with that.

Odaiba Shiokaze Park.

I rounded whole Ariake and Odaiba area.
There are a lot of Park in this area, and I went to some of them.
The following picture was taken at Daiba park, one of historical site.
Daiba means a old battery in Edo era.


Daiba Park
The building in background is Fuji TV's blds.


After Odaiba area, I headed to Kasai Sea side Park via Toyosu, Eitai road.
Kasai Sea side Park has a nice cycling road along the bay.
It was a very comfortable cycling.

Kasai Sea side Park

This tour took about for 3 hours.
Good exercise, as well.

Last weekend 5hours 100km
This weekend 3hours 60km

Comments

Popular Posts