Weekend Cycling on 5th Aug. 2012

It's been so long time from previous cycling.

I wanna climb on the newest bridge in Tokyo, Tokyo Gate bridge, because I cross the bridge by car last night and I saw a beautiful scenery from there.

But.....

My gosh,  it's opened for pedestrian only Friday and Saturday, not Sunday.
so, I failed my attempt.

Anyway, I pictured scenery from Wakasu Seaside park following below.



A beautiful sunset.

Tokyo gate bridge.

A plane above the bridge.

wanna travel by plane. especially traveling abroad.

Tokyo in sepia

A big wheel at Odaiba.

Twin tower, maybe at Toyosu.

Awesome sky, it's beautiful.

Just awesome.

this, as well.

A lots of planes flying, busy sky.lol



Tokyo tower, this is old one.


Oh! Jetstar!? Thank you, Jetstar.




Tokyo tower in sepia.


Getting dark.

Preparing landing.


leaning left, because of strong wind from the sea.

Close.

light-up started.


Light house.


My bike /w Gate Bridge.












So beautiful, don't you think so?

My partner!







I like this shot.






Time: 1hour 40mins.
Distance: 31.9
Average speed: 19.1km/h
Max speed: 42.1

Comments

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back. Anna from สล็อ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts