The third visit to Brisbane, Australia

I went to Brisbane, Australia to see my sweet family last week.
My family, wife, a daughter and a son, have been studying in Brisbane since last October.
My first visit there was on last November, we had a LOTS of things to do, searching a rent, school of the children, buying a car, encouraging the kids, and so on.
so we have no time to relax and feel easy.

The second visit was on this January 13th, exactly Brisbane's flood at the time. After I arrived at Gold Coast airport, I could do nothing, just wait, because all of the  transportation to Brisbane was stopped, and no one knew when they would re-start.
I spend for about 4hours watching the news on TV at the airport, and waited, after that my wife and my friend picked me up by car, and finally I could meet my family.
under these situation, we couldn't do much things, but we went to the swimming pool with our kids, went to the Sea World in Gold Coast, it was good time for us.

And this time, I visit there with my mother, grandma of the kids, and stayed a week. It was the longest stay in my visits, so we could many things, and could go to a lot of place there, and had a really great, wonderful time with my family, and with our friends' family.

I'll be back there on the middle of July, so I have to work harder and harder for my family before the next visit.

Comments

Popular Posts